Friday, November 30, 2012

Cans For Comments

A few weeks back I was looking for co-hosts to help out with a fundraiser to support local food banks. 

Sadly, I didn't get as good of a response as I was hoping for BUT I had 2 wonderful bloggers volunteer.  So, on we go! 

From Friday December 7th to Saturday December 15th we will be partaking in the 1st Cans For Comments. 

My wonderful co-hosts are Liz from Funny Postpartum Lady and Dawn from Dawn's Disaster. 

Liz is co-hosting for the 7th-15th and has graciously agreed to donate 1 can for each comment she receives during that time and $1 for every new follower! 

Dawn will be joining us from the 13-15th, donating 10-cents per comment :o)

I will be donating 1 can for every comment and $1 for every 5 new followers. 

So make sure you come back and check us out during those 8 days. 

I'm also challenging all bloggers out there to participate for 1 day - any day you like.  You are welcome to set your goal at anything you like (cans, money, toys, your choice).  We will have a link-up open so come back and join us! 

Remember, it benefits your local food bank. 

If you would like to join in on the co-hosting gig, you can contact me here

Grab the button (copy and paste) if you wish to participate during Cans for comments.  Pass the word along, the more the merrier

No comments:

Post a Comment