- Lynden has decided to say "rock on" when anything good happens. It's pretty damn cute!
- Alyssa is a master of climbing onto the couch; it's her favourite place to sit. It's pretty cute to see her sitting up there all by herself reading a book.
- I'm the featured blog on the TGIF Blog Hop. I don't know how the featured blog is picked but it's pretty exciting for me.
- Alyssa did her first finger painting-thing this week. It wasn't real finger painting because she likes to rub things in her hair and I didn't want to have to wash paint out of it. I did something similar to this (although I'm going to alter it a bit next time because she had a hard time with the Ziploc)
|mess-less finger painting|
|trying to figure it out|
|Lynden doing his painting|
|mommy spelling out Alyssa|
|"painting" with a roller|
|his second masterpiece|
Or I might try the edible finger paint
|perfect for toddlers|
- Danny gets home tonight after 2 weeks in Montreal. We're all pretty excited to have him home.
- Work was kind of funny this week, in a good way. Two fairly quiet days but Huge sales, which makes it worth while.
- Looks like we're getting a new family doctor next week, which I am thrilled about. (The one the kids and I have currently is a doofus. He forgets to weigh and measure Alyssa at her check-ups so I stopped taking her)
- I received me Entertainment Book (which will end up costing me $10) and we're saving over $20 at the zoo, so it's already worth the money spent.
- Lynden has been the most loving kid ever. I am constantly hearing "I love you mommy", "I really love you", and "I love you more". My favourite, though, was him telling Alyssa "I'm going to play over here but I still really love you" as he had his arm around her shoulders.
What have you enjoyed from your week?