1. Fresh Prince of Bel Air - I think this is on EVERYONE's list. Who didn't love Will?
2. The VJ's at Much Music - they knew their stuff and actually played videos
3. Z95.3 - This was the radio station of choice for anyone on the West Coast in BC.
4. Pogs - I remember them being banned from school because of the fighting going on with trading.
5. "Are you afraid of the dark" - Every Saturday night and it was the scariest show. Ever.
6. The Macaraena - we all regret it now, but then it was the greatest thing ever. Now you'd never be able to get kids to dance the same 4 moves over and over and over again for what seems like an eternity.
7. Super NES - I remember getting one for Christmas and we played it non-stop. Kids today will never understand why their parents will take something out, blow on it, and try again.
8. Taping favourite songs off the radio with a cassette tape - it was even better if you could do it without the DJ's voice and just have a flow of songs.
9. Power Rangers - all the boys wanted to be Tommy and all the girls wanted to be Kimberly.
10. Nickelodeon! - As a kid everything you needed to watch was on Nickelodeon. It, like
What are some of your favourite 90's things?