- you try to catch vomit coming out of your child(ren)'s mouths instead of running in the opposite direction
- your idea of privacy is peeing alone
- you wonder "where the hell are Max and Ruby's parents?"
- your favourite time of the day is bedtime
- you're used to eating cold meals
- after 8 consecutive hours of uninterrupted sleep your first thought is "are they still breathing?"
- food staples include: peanut butter, jam, hot dogs, KD, ketchup, and milk
- you discuss poop on a daily basis
- an impromptu trip out the door means getting out of the house in less than 30 minutes
- shopping for yourself ends with you coming home with 4 bags of stuff, 3 of them for your children
- your idea of a "nice" restaurant is Red Robin
- you don't question why there's bubbles on the ceiling after bathtime
- at 1pm you remember you had to pee at 9:15am
- you can wake up at the sound of footsteps in the hall or a small peep from your child's room but sleep through your husband's alarm every morning
- instead of rushing to help your child you think "do I have time to grab the camera?"
|how else do you get pictures like this???|
- you understand the true value of a hug and "I love you"
What are some of the ways you know you're a mom?
I'm linking up all over the place today; feel free to join along .