Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Secret Blogger Swap

A few months back I signed up for a Secret Blogger Swap and I found my parcel yesterday (I suspect it arrived the day before but someone forgot to mention it). 


Anyhoo, I grabbed my camera and started to open it.

this was inside the parcel

my letter from Gina

I thought this was funny

my gift :-)



hahahaha!

a wrapped present!

Aren't these pretty?  I LOVE green!

all my goodies!

the "stolen samples" ;o)

I think this is awesome!
I cannot wait to try out all the lotions and see if the "It's Raining Men" really makes it rain men ;o).  I'm also going to wear my earrings tomorrow to work (I love dangly earrings but with kids it can be dangerous, so I wear them to work.  And it just so happens I have the Perfect top to wear them with!)

see, perfect match!

 Thank you so much Gina at Fixations of a Canadian Twenty-Something for the Wonderful package!!


If you think you'd like to try out a blog swap I just signed up for another one (they are so much fun!!!!): Christmas in July, check it out!

*******************************************************************

Also, I just started a Facebook page for my lil blog.  Go on over and say hi!  (I'm working on liking all the blogs I like on my personal page but it should take me a few days - I like a lot of blogs!)

18 comments:

  1. Interesting post! Hmmm... I'm now considering this idea! :p

    xo -Shar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Framed Frosting is thinking about doing another one and there's the Xmas in July. It's a great way to meet some other bloggers and do some shopping/making. And it's a lot of fun to recieve a parcel in the mail other than bills ;o)

      Delete
  2. Haha! Love this! What a great package! The earrings do match perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the earrings! And while I was searching for that top I found another green top that will match perfectly! (I think I might have a green problem... or I did until I got these earrings)

      Delete
  3. You got some great goodies!! Love that she sent you a little Lush and the catalog description about it. :-) We had so much fun with Danielle's Secret Swap and couldn't wait to see everyone's posts. We'd love for you to stop by and see our swap post. Following you via GFC!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been fun to see what everyone got!! Happily following you back :o)

      Delete
  4. I love the earrings! Thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea! Great gift and you are right the earrings are a perfect match! Stopping by from Welcome Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! I'm so glad it arrived intact and that you enjoyed everything! Gotta admit, snagging those Crabtree & Evelyn samples required STEALTH!!! Those old dept store ladies have eyes in the back of their heads. ;)

    The It's Raining Men smells so good, you'll love it! The argan oil is also really great as a night-time facial moisturizer (as well as great for hair). So glad you love the earrings too! The man in the store was laughing at me for taking so long to choose... :P Obviously it was worth the deliberation!

    I loved this swap, it was so fun! Definitely going to do it again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally was - I LOVE the earrings. I cannot wait to try out the samples, especially the Bert's Bees ones, I love thier stuff!!

      Thank you again Gina!

      Delete
  7. that sounds fun!! i am thinking about starting a facebook page for my blog too, but for some reason it sounds conceited of me... lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome! I love getting mail, and i'll have to go check out the FB page! I nominated you for some blog awards, check them out at http://greenpbjs.blogspot.com/2012/05/and-award-goes-to.html ! -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! I've started a few of them but it's been a crazzzzy busy blogging week, I'm hoping to post them next week :o)

      Delete
  9. Aaaahhh! Your gift is giving me flashbacks. Amazing flashbacks. To firemen descending from the ceiling while "It's Raining Men" played in the background. And this was at a conference, not a strip-club!

    ReplyDelete