Friday, February 3, 2012

5 Question Friday - Feb 3/12

It's been awhile since I've done a 5QF and I'm a little uninspired as of late for blog topic.

1. What have you done recently that you are really proud of?
I am really proud of myself for sticking with my new years resolution (yes, I know it's only been 34 days but I'm actually trying this time).  I am proud of my family (read: husband) for supporting me with it and trying to help out. 

2. What is your favourite way to work out?  Or, if you don't work out, what are you wanting to try?
I don't enjoy working out, but it's something I've just started doing in the last few weeks.  Danny bought me an exercise ball for Christmas (I asked for it; he wasn't "hinting" at anything) to help lose some of the belly flub from Alyssa (yes, I blame her) and I've been trying to stay on top of it.  It's a lot harder than I thought.  There are a few exercises I, physically, cannot do, and as easy as it is to give up I haven't yet.  I work on them little by little (with no real difference yet, but give me another month) with the hopes my body will decide to start to move a little more and the ball a little less. 
I am wanting to try yoga; there was a free intro class offered in Sept that I missed so I'm waiting for another one (hopefully in the next month or so) to see if it's something I might like. 

3. If you knew your best friend was cheating on spouse would you tell?
This is a tough one.  I'd want to but as much as I wouldn't agree with the decision made I would support my friend.  I'd encourage honesty but it would not be my place to tell.

4. If you could afford a live in maid or nanny, would you have one?
YES!!!!  If I could afford a live in maid I'd LOVE to have one.  Who wouldn't??
I don't think I'd want a live in nanny.  I could see the practicality of having one if we were a dual-income household, but for the time being I'm enjoying not having to work and spending time with the kids.

5. Do you stress about birthdays (specifically the age) or do you enjoy them?
I enjoy my kids birthdays and planning their special day.
As for mine, I barely remember how old I am (I, honestly, have to think about how old my sister is and add 2).  I don't celebrate my birthday; the last one I did anything for was my 23rd (my champagne birthday) and I don't plan on planning anything for any future ones.  However, I did quite enjoy my fancy dinner out with my wonderful husband for my last birthday. 

Bonus Question:
Lights on or off?
For sleeping, off of course ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment