Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dash: Day 1

Last night after Lynden went to bed I played on the computer and Danny watched part of the Edmonton game.  After awhile I looked in on Dash and he wasn't when we had left him.  Odd, but I figured he needed to get used to the layout of the house. 

Some time later I thought I heard some noise in the kitchen but didn't really think anything of it.  Too bad because when I went to get Lynden some milk this morning this is what we found.





Guess Dash figured we need to start putting some Christmas decorations up; he must have gotten tangled up when he was putting the stickers on.  He didn't get a chance to finish hanging all the stickers so Lynden and I will help him, after breakfast, put up the rest of them. 

Thanks Dash!  I was meaning to get some window stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment