Monday, November 28, 2011

My Week Off

I've been a little completely slack on my blog this last week.  Lynden finally started to get back to his normal self after his cold only to have Danny get sick followed by me.  Thankfully I only had 1 utterly useless day. 

November has been a busy month for us with Lynden's swimming and skating lessons.  3 nights a week we're out.  Last week, on top of Lynden's lessons and various colds, Danny and I went out for a very nice dinner, Lynden and I went to a craft fair, I had a girls' night out (board games at a friends place), and we separated the kids' rooms.  I've also started on my (now) annual calendars for the grandparents.  The kids also had professional photos done; I'm Really happy how they turned out and can't wait to get the prints the week after next. 



Alyssa also took another tumbled down the stairs.  Thankfully she was fine, just a little carpet burn on her nose, but still was scary as we ran down the stairs to check on her.  She spent the week practicing standing up on her own; she's getting pretty good.  She's walking around with her walker toy or holding onto furniture.  I've been saying for a while now she'll be walking by Christmas (we have 4 weeks to go so we'll see if I'm right.  I was close with my crawling prediction).

To say I was a bit busy was an understatement.  I didn't even do my weekly Pinterest post.  I'm going to try to be better this week but I won't promise.  We've had a last minute trip come up for this weekend so I need to start prepping for that too as well as try to finish off all the calendars before we go if possible. 

I'm also preparing for a new friend of Lynden's to arrive this week.  Look forward to reading all about it Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment