Thursday, November 3, 2011

Isn't That Pintresting

I'm having some blogger issues - I don't know what the problem is, but I'm going to make this short and sweet.  Here's what I've been pinning:

Pinned Image
Shadow box of baby's homecoming
LOVE this idea
Pinned Image
Cinnamon roll cookies
Danny would love these
Pinned Image
Oatmeal Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Made this this week, they're pretty good
I'd add more pumpkin and 1/2 cup less of chocolate
Pinned Image
Snowman Ornaments
There are too cute
Pinned Image
Black dress
This is stunning
Pinned Image
Penne with roasted asparagus and balsamic butter
this looks so yummy

I didn't get my Halloween bag for Lynden done :-(  I was going to go on halloween to get all the supplies but when I asked Lynden what he wanted to go trick or treating with he said his pumpkin.  I decided it wasn't worth the fight to get him to take a bag I had made.  So, I'll make each kid their own next year and we may carry them while they use pumpkins.


Life, Experience Needed



*****************************************************************
Update: For some reason my linky tool isn't working this week (I've done it a few times and nada) - but I'm still having some computer issues so I think it's me. 

If you have a Pintrest post add your link in the comments and I'll be sure to check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Love the coming home shadow box! Here's my weekly pintrest post :) http://ambergioiasmith.blogspot.com/2011/11/its-shelf-its-spice-rack-nope-its.html

    ReplyDelete