Wednesday, October 12, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

Amber at Sneakers Over Stilettos was kind enough to award me with One Lovely Blog


But there are rules to the award, so I must follow them.  The rules are:

1. Share 7 facts about yourself
2. Award 15 blogs with the award

7 facts about myself:

  • I have a foot "thing"
    It's not a phobia, I just don't like them.  I'm not prejudice, I don't like my own feet either.  However, I do like my kids' feet. 
  • I haven't eaten beef since I was 14
    I was determined to become a vegetarian, so my mom suggested I cut out 1 meat at a time.  I got stuck at bacon.
  • I don't like croutons in my ceaser salad
    It's a texture consistency thing; salad is soft and croutons are not. 
  • Haystacks (chocolate, oatmeal and coconut cookies) remind me of Christmas as a child
  • I always need a blanket on me, even if it's 40 outside
  • I can't eat butter on pancakes
    I ate an icecream scoop of butter, thinking it was icecream, as a child and it scarred me for life
  • I don't like white chocolate or nuts but I LOVE white chocolate macadamia nut cookies; go figure
15 blogs I'm passing the award onto (in alphabetical order):

Because I Said So
Bedtimes are for Suckers
Canadian Blogger Girl
Do Sweat the Small Stuff
Fabulous Finds, So Little Time
Jenni from the Blog
Life's Simplest Blessings (I won't link her blog as it's private)
My Little Life
Oh So Lovely
Stay at Home Who
The Adventures of Team Pancakes!
The Mommy Therapy
The Spit Up Chronicles
Things I Can't Say
Up Mommy Creek

No comments:

Post a Comment