Friday, October 14, 2011

Five Question Friday - Oct 14

Today my baby girl is 9 months old; how times flies. 

Today is also Five Question Friday, so here we go. 




1. Do you prefer ice cream in a bowl or in a cone?
It depends on where I am.  If I'm out and about I like it in a cone.  If I'm at home I want it in a bowl.  I don't know why this is but it bugs me to have it the other way around.

2. What 3 things do you love the smell of?
Freshly bathed kids (I love snuggling with my kidlets after a bath, I just breath them in), the laundry soap I used on Lynden's clothes when he was a baby (Purex Baby), and goodies baking in the oven. 

3. Giftacards or no? (In regards to gift giving...)
Yes, I like to give them and receive them.  It can be hard to find that right thing for some people so a gift card is perfect.  I like getting them too, it allows me to get something for myself that I can spend time choosing.  It's wonderful when it comes to clothes; I don't save money to buy myself clothes unless I'm in dire need of something so it's great to have that plastic card in my wallet for when I see something I want. 

4. What sports did you play in highschool, if any, and do you still play them?
I played volleyball for 1 year in highschool and would have continued if I hadn't hurt my knee when I was 14.  It's never been the same since so I don't play anymore.  Although if I had a chance to play a few fun games I'd be in, even though I'd pay for a few days afterwards. 

5. Were you in a highschool band? What instrument did you play?
No, I wasn't a band geek in highschool - I don't have a musical bone in my body.  

No comments:

Post a Comment