Friday, August 5, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Week 1

As mentioned in my August Preview post I am participating in the 30 Day Photo Challenge.  We moved last weekend and I have spent the week unpacking and cleaning and now our Internet is hooked up I can officially start.  I'm going to try to do a daily post, but we'll see how that goes with the rest of getting settled in. 

Day 1: Self Portrait
There are not many self portraits of me since I'm busy taking everyone else's picture and 99% of the self portraits I take have my head cut off - I cannot comprehend where the lens is on cameras.  I would have taken a self portrait this week but we're still in the process of unpacking and cleaning and haven't had the time. 
This is me (and my sister) on our way to the Dominican in 2007)


Day 2: What I WoreThere are very few pictures of me, honestly maybe a dozen over the last 6 years, and fewer where you can see what I'm wearing. 
Here I am in the Dominican wearing my cute bikini (which I miss wearing, but my children decided to give me LOTS of stretch marks so I only wear my cute bikinis under a wetsuit), a tan halter from Suzy Sheir, white sun skirt from La Vie Swimwear, and blue floral flip flops (the 1st pair I've EVER owned) also from La Vie Swimwear.  The pose is courtesy of my sister. 


Day 3: Clouds
This was the view of the Atlantic ocean covered with a blanket of clouds on our way to the Dominican in 2007.  I think I'm seeing a trend...



Day 4: Favourite ColourNot the greatest picture and it doesn't do it justice.  I'm a sucker for greens, any shade or tone I love them all.  We moved into a new place this past weekend and the kitchen is green!  I'm thrilled!!  Now if I could figure out how to get everything into a cupboard...


Day 5: Someone I loveMy husband!  Here we are at a wedding when I was 8 months pregnant with Lynden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment