Sunday, June 26, 2011

Out And About: Airport Day

Today was Airport Day at the Pitt Meadows Airport, what a great way for Lynden to see airplanes up close.  It was fun!  We saw all sorts of planes, sit in a helicopter, firetruck, and garbage truck.  There was a car show and a train of planes (which was madness to get on).  A great way to spend a Sunday.

Enjoy some photos!


in the helicopter


Lynden & mommy in the fire truck

"driving"


I love this picture

my sweet baby girl


some planes

this picture was taken on the go
makes me a little dizzy


Lynden & mommy on a plane-train



1 comment:

  1. Cute Blog! I loved it so much I decided to follow! Happy Tuesday! I would love for you to stop by and check out my blog as well! If you like it you can follow back! Thanks! Hope to blog with you again soon!

    http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete