Sunday, May 22, 2011

Out and About: All Over

It's been a hectic week for us.  Play group and Story Time on Tuesday with my mom's group, Park on Thursday with my sister and a friend of mine, Playdate on Friday with a fellow mommy blogger and her kids, and Parade on Saturday with my sister in law and most of her kids.  And for some Crazy reason I want to take Lynden to the Kids zone at the Cloverdale Rodeo this weekend as well as family picnic, if the sun should decide to come out again or else we'll visit some family instead.  Since we've been getting up around 6am most of the week I'm too pooped to write.  Enjoy some pictures from out week.


Cousins

Lynden & Aunty
Oh no!  Look out for the bear
Hugs


Lynden "riding" a bike


Lynden & Ethan riding together


Cousins


Lynden waving to the floats
The coolest float. An antique steam engine from 1918


First of many horses


Don't remember what it was for but still cool

Arg!

We saw this pirate boat on our way to our spot and Lynden
kept asking where the pirate boat was



Alyssa & Aunty


Lynden & Daddy watching the parade (in the rain)




Clowns

Jack the Giant.  Lynden recognized him
Too many rainy pictures, let's go back to the sunshine
LOVE this shot of me and my Wonderful son

No comments:

Post a Comment