Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Touching Story

In today's Vancouver Province there was a story that touched my heart.  Check out the story: Province Story

This is an amazing story.  My heart swells knowing there are such amazing and kind mothers out there who are able and willing to help Camara provide breast milk for her daughter, Anaya.  You never know what kind of response you are going to get when you put your story out there and for Camara to have gotten such a strong response from her "sisters from another mom", those who have helped with setting up websites and even Purolator (who has offered free shipping for moms who are sending them breast milk) warms my heart. 

I cannot imagine what they are going through.   I thank the universe every day that I have beautiful and healthy children.  I admire the strength of Anaya's parents as well as all the other parents out there dealing with health concerns of their children. 

I emailed Camara tonight with the offer to send her breast milk if and when she needs it. 

Healing Anaya  Check out Camara's webiste & blog for more info. 

No comments:

Post a Comment